Monday, October 20, 2008

Packing it up (again)

We're off, in two days, but tomorrow we fill the trailer. I am in awe at really how wonderful the last few months have been, thru pain and all. I'm learning I'm NOT crazy, its ok for me to believe something different than other people, and it's even ok to live differently. Having our daughter though no kidding, the absolute hardest thing I've ever tried to do, has been one of the biggest blessings. You just can't raise any children, nevermind a special needs kiddo without growing yourself. I wonder if that is really why God gives them to us :)

I so look forward to Colorado again, to friends that look forward to seeing me, to an incredible son and daughter-in-law, and don't even get me started on the joy of grandchildren!! I can get so very scared when all my worldly things, and stuff are stripped away, but, my gosh, that just seems to be when all the spiritual stuff gets going in me. I am better than I deserve for sure, and so happy to have this incredible, though challenging life of mine!

No comments: