Sunday, October 12, 2008

My First Post on my own real Blog!!

I've finally done it, probably I will be the only one reading what I've written, but, you know, I've decided I have an incredible life, and have had an incredible life...and choose to of course believe it will continue.

Crazy things seem to happen around me, and I wonder often what the heck I'm doing...is this answer to prayer I wonder...or am I just a crazy, irresponsible person. Hmm...maybe as I write this I will figure out.

My son has an incredible blog, his name is Jarrod, my first born...its at www.thelanternroom.blogspot.com. He is so darn creative I find that so neat...I love reading his blog, and seeing his artwork. His deep introspection. Anyway, so, now I will just share life, its always crazy, usually challenging, and really, I do laugh alot.

I will probably be sharing alot about our little girl. She is currently 7yrs old, adopted, special needs. Her biological mother drank great amounts of alcohol, and took lots of drugs...so, our girl is pretty challenged. It's only been lately that I've tried really hard to just embrace her for who she is, and stop trying to change her. Its such a freedom, for both of us. I find we're laughing alot more.

No comments: